Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 22 and Counting

     I am now 22 weeks prego. The "morning sickness," if you can even call it that, has long passed since the first trimester or by the 12th week or so.  For those of you having trouble counting weeks, I am almost 6 months pregnant. 


      We first found out about the baby at about 10 weeks into the pregnancy.  Even though we suspected the possibility of it, we were surprised as it's so hard for me to even get pregnant.  I have had a couple of ultrasounds and the baby is doing great so far.  He/she decided not to cooperate at the last one so we were unable to discover the gender.  Hopefully baby will be in a good mood the next time and we'll get it figured out so we can use the little time we have left to prepare for it's arrival. 


     The weather today is beautiful but I haven't had the chance to enjoy it.  Instead I have been stuck inside with the hot air of our 2nd story apartment.  The air conditioning unit doesn't work very well, so all of our windows are open and the ceiling and floor fans are going on high.  I'm sure it's still in the 80's in here and I am wilting quickly because of it.  Although we can only do so much for the AC, I keep myself hydrated with water and more water.  I'm sure I sweat out half as much as I drink, if not more, but hydration is super important while prego and I can't have myself fainting (never done that before) or getting sick otherwise. 


     My son will be rising from his nap in a few minutes and I need more water before I go get him.  Farewell and goodbye, I am off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment